Episode 13, Series 2
The Christian Sabbath #7
Today we’ll hear an update from events in Poland as they continue to progress protection and elevation of Christian ideals and Scriptural truths. This in spite of harsh treatment from the EU. What is Poland doing that deserves such treatment? Protecting unborn children. What does the Scripture say about abortion? How does God view the life of the unborn? or, the death of the unborn?
As we come to our reading, we’ll get the definitive answer on whether the New Testament commands a keeping of the Sabbath for us today. And we’ll close by understanding the significance of what the Sabbath means.
Subscribe to this Podcast! RSS Feed
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.