Episode 26, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #11
In our introduction today we’ll notice the history of the primary religious groups and Churches of History. We’ll hear the testimonies of the existence of Baptists in every age of History, and these testimonies will come not from the lips of Baptists, but from their enemies. Next we’ll regard the common beliefs and practices of Baptists in every age, showing their commonality throughout time. All this not to the elevation of man, but the fulfillment of the promise of God concerning His Churches.
Next we’ll continue withour reading in an interesting period where the primary character will be Augustine, and we’ll notice just what kind of relationship he had with the Baptists of his day. Moreover, what would Augustine think of Baptists today?
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.