Episode 33, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #18
Today we’ll review a statement made in our previous episode about Baptist having women teachers very early. We’ll find out, Baptists have had women as teachers in churches from the very beginning. This, we will find out is different than being a Pastor, as we examine what Scripture has to say about it. We’ll examine Titus 2:3, and other Scriptures that revolve around women in Church.
After a very interesting and profitable time in reading, we’ll come to our analysis, and discuss, among other things, Islam when in the ascendency, and what is presently happening in Austria.
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.