Error: (CURL) RequestThrottled — AWS Access Key ID: AKIAJBF7OZRGQGU2DTVA. You are submitting requests too quickly. Please retry your requests at a slower rate.
It has been a joy to have read many old and out of print books that should still be recognized today as invaluable resources. As the Holy Spirit through Solomon says, there is nothing new under the sun, and that is true of proper understanding as well. We have not come to any new understandings today that have developed our knowledge above our peers throughout history, especially those of discernment. Therefore, having read many current books on such a subject as eschatology, it has been a distinct pleasure to have read this one by David Heagle.
Though he has written over a hundred years ago, his subject is as relevant today. Dr. Haeagle lived from 1836-1922 and published or edited around five books in the course of his life and was involved in contending for the faith against the onslaught of higher criticism.
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.