Episode 7, Series 2,
The Christian Sabbath – #1
The conservative party in Poland, the Law & Justice Party, recently reenacted laws related to Sunday. The Outcry of critics compared to the recent economic activity. Why has Poland done so well? National unity around special activities and the old position of the “Christian” Sabbath in Christian Civilization. Initial objections raised and transition to a new book by Josiah P. Tustin, The Christian Sabbath. Reading and Analysis. What happened to the Ten Commandments? Moral, civil, and ceremonial laws. God blesses nations who follow His immutable Law–God’s moral Law.
Subscribe to this Podcast! RSS Feed
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.