Episode 43, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #27
In response to the US Task Force on Religious Liberty, we look to a recent article by the Daily Signal, where they offer a solution for religious liberty and persecution: Pluralism. What is pluralism? Simply Diversity? Actually not, we’ll go to the Pluralism Organization for the answer. We’ll look to history for how the United States historically handled the issue of religious liberty and civil responsibility. We’ll answer the question about Governments role with religion and civil controversy. Should we expect religions to change if they want to join with societies? Looking at Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Christianity.
After reading well cover the subject of compromise with Protestants when they came on the scene. What did one group of Baptists give up? The different names given to Baptists. And We also find that Waldensians always had the Scriptures in their own language from the first century.
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.