Episode 30, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #15
In our introduction today, we’ll discuss the cost of the recent nuptials of Prince Harry and Meghan (Now Duke and Duchess of Sussex). In comparison, what is it when something is priceless? What then is our salvation in such a light? Taking this interesting thread, we’ll discuss the Marriage of the Lamb in Revelation 19:5-9, especially verse 8, where we read that those at the marriage are given to wear a garment that is the righteous acts of the saints. How do we understand this? We’ll also touch on who is at the wedding.
After our reading, in our analysis, we’ll discuss the proper understanding of the Old Testament in light of the New Testament. What its place?
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.