Episode 21, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #6
Today we doctrinally review Mrs. Madeliene L’Engle’s A Wrinkle in Time. We will review and critique her doctrine, her writing in A Wrinkle in Time, and the Disney Movie Adaptation. Disney has released “Bible Study” material to accompany the film and is promiting its use by churches and groups. What does this material say and teach? Is the Movie good? We’ll see and give the final answer.
In our reading, we’ll review the history of the development of the sacramental (viz. the conferrence of grace by an action or object) baptism and its resultant outcome of Infant Baptism.
Subscribe to this Podcast! RSS Feed
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.