Episode 14, Series 2
The Christian Sabbath #8
Today, we’ll introduce a topic of Catholic Councils and hear some fascinating and clear records of belief in the Trinity in the first century, long before any Catholic Council met together. This should be expected, after all, if God’s word teaches it, it shouldn’t take an alleged “Panel of Experts” to figure it out.
Next, as we get to our reading, we’ll investigate further the establishment of the Sunday Sabbath and the clear recognition of it by Jesus Christ, and we’ll touch on the abrogation of the Saturday Sabbath.
In our analysis, we’ll face the fact that we must observe, sanctify the Sabbath. It must have priority. How does this effect our jobs? What about sports? Finally, we’ll briefly discuss the Septuagint and its proper place in our understanding.
Subscribe to this Podcast! RSS Feed
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.