Episode 47, Series 4
Over the last month, there has been a big stir among Jews and many Christians about the birth of a “red heifer” in the lands of Palestine. Are there prophetic implications? Where does that idea come from? Are we really on the edge of a Third Temple? Should we be expecting another temple? What does the Bible have to say about all these things? What color was the “red heifer” of Numbers 19? We’ll examine the actual evidence and give the Scriptural answer. Are Christians anti-Semitic for wanting Jews to convert to faith in the one true God? Do we still need old types and shadows? What about the Old Covenant? The Bible speaks very clearly on all these issues, and we’ll give analysis. Finally, we’ll introduce our new subject for reading.
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.