Episode 38, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #23
We’ll provide analysis and insight into the use of the term Oracle in the Old Testament. How are we to understand this word found 17 times in the King James (along with others) translation of the Old Testament. What is the actual Hebrew word behind this english phrase? Is Oracle a good word to use? Why don’t we see the same word (Oracle) in the New Testament? The final and definitive answers will be enlightening and helpful.
After reading and Analysis, we’ll cover Egalitarianism and its erroneous influence on a proper view of history.
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.