Faith and The Faith – #4
Is There such a thing as Pre-History? Are we in it now? How the theory of evolution causes blind obedience and the sacrificing of intelligent mental logic. Begining reading in “The” Faith of Christianity. Analysis, and considering the question: What about the truthfulness of Scripture when it records the lies and ignorance of sinful men?
Subscribe to this Podcast! RSS Feed
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.