Episode 10, Series 2
The Christian Sabbath #4
In this episode, we’ll cover the proper understanding of the title Wonderful and whether it should be conjoined with Counselor, as we examine Isaiah chapter 9:6. In the process of examination, we’ll determine the identity and biblical usage of the Angel of Jehovah (Angel of the LORD).
As we continue our reading, we’ll discover how important the Sabbath is, and how the foundational concepts of the Protestant Reformation caused most of modern Europe to become less Religious/Spiritual, and how the fruit of those concepts come fully to bear in the French Revolution(s) of the 18th and 19th centuries.
Finally, as we come to our Analysis we’ll briefly discuss the practicality and standard of Doctrine. Then we will discuss the interesting topic of the French Revolution and its reflection on America today.
Subscribe to this Podcast! RSS Feed
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.