Episode 17, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #2
Today we respond to various articles concerning the Word of God and its quality and proper understanding. In our time, we see the continued and continuous attack on Scripture meant to cast not only doubt, but aspersions upon what is God’s Holy Word. We’ll also review a common view presented in conversations with the lost revolving around where we get proper biblical understanding of Biblical Doctrine. And in essence answer the question: Where does it come from?
We’ll spend the rest of our time hearing some fascinating history of nearly the first century.
Subscribe to this Podcast! RSS Feed
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.