Episode 46, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #30
In our introduction today, we’ll cover a fascinating subject about God’s Sovereign Will. Is it predominant in the world? Does God predetermine everything? If so, what does that do with God’s moral will? Doesn’t God want people to be moral? How does Scripture help us to understand?
In our reading, we’ll cover the final bit for Baptist History and cover what Waldensian Anabaptists believed throughout history and Baptist Heritage.
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.