Episode 40, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #25
In light of last weeks discussion, we’ll further our understanding by using what we’ve learned to understand Genesis 9:20-25. We’ll discover what precisely Ham did, when he committed the sin which caused his son, Canaan to be cursed. Many interpretations have been given, but few settle all the issues. Given what we’ve learned and information discussed in this episode, we will be able to grasp the full issue as we interact with a Theological Article.
In our Reading and Analysis, we’ll continue along in our study of Bohemia and touch on Jon Huss, Jerome of Prague, and the events which led to their martyrdom by the Catholic Church.
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.