Episode 12, Series 2
The Christian Sabbath – #6
In our podcast today, we’ll face some recent news articles which make some astounding claims. What is Gay Conversion Therapy? Is it biblical? Is it deadly? We’ll turn to the Bible to find the wonderful and powerful answer. We’ll attempt to be as comprehensive as possible in addressing the concepts entailed in this modernly, socially sensitive subject.
As we come to our reading, we’ll begin to discern precisely what is a “Romish” or Catholic Sabbath and determine its differences. This will lead us into some analysis of the pomp of the Catholic Liturgies and their resultant lack of spiritual insight, as a mere show.
Subscribe to this Podcast! RSS Feed
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.