Episode 41, Series 3
We’ll discuss the right understanding of Fascism in its proper understanding. Then view its history and composition, in order to understand its proper use. Having done that, we’ll review an interesting article which discusses this very topic in relation to what is going on in the Catholic Church. Thence, we’ll discuss the relationship with what is happening in the broader religious and denominational context for churches. We’ll touch on Ecumenism, LGBT Agenda, Tax Exemption, and the recent Southern Baptist Convention held in the United States.
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.