Episode 24, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #9
We’ll discuss the real numbers of the decline in church attendance by younger folks today. Why aren’t they coming? We often hear Church Hypocrisy decried. Certainly, some of this is just an excuse on the part of the younger, but is there a real problem with hypocrisy? If a lack of Church discipline is any meter to go by, then there certainly is a problem! We’ll cover the numbers and what we must do to be what we should be, as God’s people.
In our reading, we’ll hear more about the fascinating ages of the early churches. What were the teachers and preachers at Alexandria like? In our introduction we’ll cover, among other things, the subject of clergy.
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.