Episode 53, Series 4
In our introduction today, we’ll discuss the state of Church persecution in America. Did you know there have been over 1,700 violent attacks over the last 19 years? How does the FBI view these violent attacks? Did you know the FBI doesn’t consider them hate crimes? We’ll also get into the state of “Religious Liberty” — is it eroding in the United States?
In our reading, we’ll cover two chapters out of Roy Mason’s Universal Church Theory Exploded. This book is certainly worth reading for its conciseness, clarity, and content.
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.