The important subject of history as it relates to Christianity is too often overlooked by many individuals. Certainly, the plumbing of history should not equate to the development of traditions, or even doctrines. We have all the traditions, doctrines, and theological understanding one could possibly ask for in the Word of God, The Bible. There […]
Isaac Backus is one of the two most important Baptists during the American Revolutionary period and what would follow. He contributed to the discussions on religious liberty to the Constitutional Convention, and has been directly credited with influencing how religious liberty was to be codified in the Bill of Rights. But how did he come […]
This great book is a wonderful evaluation and examination of the historical, linguistic understanding of the concept of Faith. That is the first part of the book, Faith. Then the book goes on to define this concept of faith in its proper Biblical, Theological understanding. That is, The Faith. This book is aimed to demystify […]
How wonderful and how important the book before you is! The subject of the Christian Sabbath, should cause the student of the Bible who refuses to accept the traditional answers, and prefers to have the straight truth of Scripture and the incredible testimony of history, to rejoice in the wondrous work of God in the […]
It has been a joy to have read many old and out of print books that should still be recognized today as invaluable resources. As the Holy Spirit through Solomon says, there is nothing new under the sun, and that is true of proper understanding as well. We have not come to any new understandings […]
It is not uncommon to hear what amounts to be an argument for the Divine Right of Kings–an argument, we should say, that has long been dethroned! How odd then to find it reared up in new fashion. How common it is: “You’ve got to do whatever Government tells you to do; you’ve read Romans […]
This book has been a joy and education to both read and then prepare for Kindle. Anyone who has had the opportunity to read from the pen of Willis Aslem Jarrel knows the wealth of information and learning which he provides to his readers. The present book is certainly of this caliber, and how needed […]
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.