Episode 45, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #29
In our introduction, we’ll cover the issue of Martin Luther’s calling the Epistle of James, the Epistle of Straw. What is at hand in this statement? Why did Luther make such a statement? We’ll analyze the actual biblical issue and give the answer to the fundamental problem which most face when grappling with the plain reading of James.
After our Reading, in analysis, we’ll cover the Waldensian Noble Lesson.
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.