Episode 9, Series 2,
The Christian Sabbath – #3
In Acts 10:10, does Peter have an ecstatic vision by falling into a trance, as Catholics and many Protestants teach? What is an Ecstatic Vision? Does the Bible teach that people fall into trances? Analyzing the King James translation of the old language to determine what we must understand about these passages. Did the King James Translators add to the Bible in order to bolster a mystic view of revelation?
In our reading, we’ll cover the change of the Sabbath from the 7th to the 1st day of the week and what the grounds for this marvelous change is. We’ll also cover some incredible historical records of Christians in the 1st and 2nd century.
In our analysis, along with other discussions, we’ll answer and address the Seventh Day Adventist claim that Rome changed the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday by looking at the preconceived notion of the accusation.
Subscribe to this Podcast! RSS Feed
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.