Episode 22, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #7
As we come upon Easter Sunday, let’s remember what Scripture says about Jesus in our time. What is Jesus doing now? What does Jesus look like? We’ll cover these subjects in our introduction. Additionally, last week, we said we would cover the subjects of infants and salvation. We will hear what, precisely, the Bible has to teach us on this subject, which is very well developed in the pages of Scripture.
In our reading we’ll be introduced to Novatianists, Waldensians, and Donatists, and begin to embark on a period of history that is covered with much clarity and interest. In the Analysis, we’ll briefly discuss various topics, including perpetuity.
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.