Error: (CURL) RequestThrottled — AWS Access Key ID: AKIAJBF7OZRGQGU2DTVA. You are submitting requests too quickly. Please retry your requests at a slower rate.
Isaac Backus is one of the two most important Baptists during the American Revolutionary period and what would follow. He contributed to the discussions on religious liberty to the Constitutional Convention, and has been directly credited with influencing how religious liberty was to be codified in the Bill of Rights. But how did he come to that in the course of his life? Born in the early 18th century, he became a Presbyterian Minister. At a time when denominations meant more to the convictions of individuals, he made the incredible move of conversion to be a Baptist. In this book, you will have the opportunity to learn about this singular man and his weighty intellect.
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.