Episode 42, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #26
We will definitively cover the subject of 501c3 and the trouble that this classification has for God’s Churches. What restrictions come with 501c3? Does this hurt or hinder the mission of the Church? And in recent developments even 501c3 churches and organizations may incur a 21% tax for Employee (including Pastor) benefits. What is the solution? What about Tax Exemption? What about the First Amendment? Is there a better way? What should churches do? We will give the answer according to multiple legal sources for Churches. After reading and analysis, we’ll cover some short subjects, such as Ziska, and maybe not so good King Wenceslaus.
CBN Report: https://youtu.be/CWQsbcxv8PY
Related Local Report: https://youtu.be/p5HYgMgI8As
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.