Episode 50, Series 4
In our introduction today, we’ll provide some insight on a regularly misunderstood passage of the New Testament, commonly known as the Wheat and Tares Parable. What is being spoken of in this passage and how does that help our understanding of Church and Kingdom? Moreover, we’ll discuss the great […]
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.