Episode 52, Series 4
In our introduction today, we are going to discuss the historical, biblical context for Matthew 16, and all the interesting and peculiar elements within the passage, such as the keys, what do they bind and loose? Is Peter the only one with the keys?
In our reading we’ll cover […]
Episode 51, Series 4
In our introduction today, we’ll begin a two-part exposition of Matthew 16:18. First, we will begin what is the significance of Petros and Petra. How are they related? How does Scripture deal with the terms otherwise? If God’s Church has the Rock for a foundation, who or what is […]
Episode 50, Series 4
In our introduction today, we’ll provide some insight on a regularly misunderstood passage of the New Testament, commonly known as the Wheat and Tares Parable. What is being spoken of in this passage and how does that help our understanding of Church and Kingdom? Moreover, we’ll discuss the great […]
Episode 49, Series 4
In our introduction we’ll hear from a recent article from FoxNews.com about whether Church is a good translation for Ekklesia. This will introduce some conundrums to our understandings about where the edge of reason lies. We’ll use a town’s recent claim to be a church as a springboard into […]
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.