Episode 48, Series 4
We begin by introducing the subject matter for our next, short reading. What is the Church? How does the Bible speak of the Church. Is it an ungathered gathering? Is there a Scriptural distinction between types of Churches? (e.g. Universal or Local?) Where did the concept of the Universal […]
Episode 47, Series 4
Over the last month, there has been a big stir among Jews and many Christians about the birth of a “red heifer” in the lands of Palestine. Are there prophetic implications? Where does that idea come from? Are we really on the edge of a Third Temple? Should we be expecting […]
Episode 46, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #30
In our introduction today, we’ll cover a fascinating subject about God’s Sovereign Will. Is it predominant in the world? Does God predetermine everything? If so, what does that do with God’s moral will? Doesn’t God want people to be moral? How does Scripture help […]
Episode 45, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #29
In our introduction, we’ll cover the issue of Martin Luther’s calling the Epistle of James, the Epistle of Straw. What is at hand in this statement? Why did Luther make such a statement? We’ll analyze the actual biblical issue and give the answer to […]
Episode 44, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #28
In our introduction today, we’ll discuss the Great City of Revelation 11, where the witnesses are slain. What is this Great City that is spiritually called Sodom and Egypt? What does the rest of Revelation say? What does the immediate context specify? There is […]
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.