Episode 43, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #27
In response to the US Task Force on Religious Liberty, we look to a recent article by the Daily Signal, where they offer a solution for religious liberty and persecution: Pluralism. What is pluralism? Simply Diversity? Actually not, we’ll go to the Pluralism Organization […]
Episode 42, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #26
We will definitively cover the subject of 501c3 and the trouble that this classification has for God’s Churches. What restrictions come with 501c3? Does this hurt or hinder the mission of the Church? And in recent developments even 501c3 churches and organizations may incur […]
Episode 41, Series 3
We’ll discuss the right understanding of Fascism in its proper understanding. Then view its history and composition, in order to understand its proper use. Having done that, we’ll review an interesting article which discusses this very topic in relation to what is going on in the Catholic Church. Thence, we’ll discuss […]
Episode 40, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #25
In light of last weeks discussion, we’ll further our understanding by using what we’ve learned to understand Genesis 9:20-25. We’ll discover what precisely Ham did, when he committed the sin which caused his son, Canaan to be cursed. Many interpretations have been given, but […]
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.