Episode 39, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #24
Recently, there has been an article making numerous rounds on the internet, which makes claims by a “Bible Scholar”, Harvard Professor, Dr. Idan Dershowitz, that Leviticus 18 is heavily edited, and that the Bible originally permitted Homosexuality. Is that true? What does the Bible […]
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.