Episode 36, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #21
In our introduction today, we’ll briefly discuss various kinds of archaeology, how facts are interpreted, and how the general means of interpretation causes certain discoveries to misfit. This is due to an overall misunderstanding of human history. The Bible, on the other hand, makes […]
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.