Episode 39, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #24
Recently, there has been an article making numerous rounds on the internet, which makes claims by a “Bible Scholar”, Harvard Professor, Dr. Idan Dershowitz, that Leviticus 18 is heavily edited, and that the Bible originally permitted Homosexuality. Is that true? What does the Bible […]
Episode 38, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #23
We’ll provide analysis and insight into the use of the term Oracle in the Old Testament. How are we to understand this word found 17 times in the King James (along with others) translation of the Old Testament. What is the actual Hebrew word […]
Episode 37, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #22
A slight review of Michael J. Oard’s book: Frozen in Time. An excellent book which covers some fascinating bits of information related to the Ice Age which came at the end of the Flood. Some information from the book and its evidentiary topic: Wooly […]
Episode 36, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #21
In our introduction today, we’ll briefly discuss various kinds of archaeology, how facts are interpreted, and how the general means of interpretation causes certain discoveries to misfit. This is due to an overall misunderstanding of human history. The Bible, on the other hand, makes […]
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.