Episode 35, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #20
Recently there were some comments by a Government Official of the Federal Government of the United States of America, where citation was made to Romans 13:1. Many secular agencies have given commentary on the event and the Scripture, but what’s the real understanding of […]
Episode 34, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #19
According to recent expansive surveys in the United States 20% of Christians don’t believe in the God of the Bible. What does that mean, and how did the research come to that conclusion? What’s different about these 20%? What about Christians in Europe? Less […]
Episode 33, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #18
Today we’ll review a statement made in our previous episode about Baptist having women teachers very early. We’ll find out, Baptists have had women as teachers in churches from the very beginning. This, we will find out is different than being a Pastor, as […]
Episode 32, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #17
Recently, at Red Bank Baptist Church in South Carolina, USA, decided to take down a statue of Jesus. The Sculptor, the secular Press, and others cry out against this removal. But what does the Bible have to say about this? We’ll examine Exodus 20:3-6, […]
Episode 31, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #16
Last week, we read that there are those who allege that the Paulicians worked with the Islamic Saracens to attack Grecian states. Moreover, that these Paulicians were happily embraced by these Muslims. The old allegation is meant to make us think twice about the […]
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.