Episode 26, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #11
In our introduction today we’ll notice the history of the primary religious groups and Churches of History. We’ll hear the testimonies of the existence of Baptists in every age of History, and these testimonies will come not from the lips of Baptists, but from […]
Episode 25, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #10
In our introduction today, we’ll cover the decline of the younger generation in the church by addressing a fundamental issue today. Should we take our children to church? Should we let kids figure out religion for themselves? Should we let children decide whether they […]
Episode 24, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #9
We’ll discuss the real numbers of the decline in church attendance by younger folks today. Why aren’t they coming? We often hear Church Hypocrisy decried. Certainly, some of this is just an excuse on the part of the younger, but is there a real […]
Episode 23, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #8
In our introduction today, we’ll discuss who is the Day Star and Morning Star? What is the significance of such a title? Having learned that Jesus is the Day or Morning Star, we’ll discover that many new and old translations blasphemously apply the titles […]
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.