Episode 20, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #5
Today is St. Patrick’s day! Far from being about Green or certain beverages, this day heralds a great evangelist who knew nothing of Roman Catholicism. Let’s examine the religious context of the British Island, by examining Isaiah 11 and especially a person mentioned in […]
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.