Episode 22, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #7
As we come upon Easter Sunday, let’s remember what Scripture says about Jesus in our time. What is Jesus doing now? What does Jesus look like? We’ll cover these subjects in our introduction. Additionally, last week, we said we would cover the subjects of […]
Episode 21, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #6
Today we doctrinally review Mrs. Madeliene L’Engle’s A Wrinkle in Time. We will review and critique her doctrine, her writing in A Wrinkle in Time, and the Disney Movie Adaptation. Disney has released “Bible Study” material to accompany the film and is promiting its […]
Episode 20, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #5
Today is St. Patrick’s day! Far from being about Green or certain beverages, this day heralds a great evangelist who knew nothing of Roman Catholicism. Let’s examine the religious context of the British Island, by examining Isaiah 11 and especially a person mentioned in […]
Episode 19, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #4
In our introduction today we’ll gain the Biblical understanding of what it means to be born of water and spirit (as John 3:5 speaks of) and the impact of the broader context of scripture as it brings light upon the subject, and what that […]
Episode 18, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #3
Is the Meeting at Jerusalem a Church Council like the later Council of Constantinople, etc.? Or is there a better way of understanding what occurred? The modern nation of Israel and its homosexuality, transvestitism, and campaign against Christianity.
Subscribe to this Podcast! RSS Feed
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.