Episode 16, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #1
We begin by discussing an article which makes the incredible claim that Zwingli was the father of the Baptists. How so? Because of the audacious claim that Baptists believe in the Spiritual Presence of Christ in the Lord’s Supper. They do not, but this […]
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.