Episode 17, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #2
Today we respond to various articles concerning the Word of God and its quality and proper understanding. In our time, we see the continued and continuous attack on Scripture meant to cast not only doubt, but aspersions upon what is God’s Holy Word. We’ll […]
Episode 16, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #1
We begin by discussing an article which makes the incredible claim that Zwingli was the father of the Baptists. How so? Because of the audacious claim that Baptists believe in the Spiritual Presence of Christ in the Lord’s Supper. They do not, but this […]
Episode 15, Series 2
The Christian Sabbath #9
In our Podcast, we’ll start by reviewing the interesting history surrounding and proceding the First Nicaean Council and the eventual slide of the Empire and the Catholic Church into Arianism. We’ll discuss the fact that essential to Biblical concepts are Biblical foundations, not philosophical terms.
Episode 14, Series 2
The Christian Sabbath #8
Today, we’ll introduce a topic of Catholic Councils and hear some fascinating and clear records of belief in the Trinity in the first century, long before any Catholic Council met together. This should be expected, after all, if God’s word teaches it, it shouldn’t take an alleged […]
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.