The important subject of history as it relates to Christianity is too often overlooked by many individuals. Certainly, the plumbing of history should not equate to the development of traditions, or even doctrines. We have all the traditions, doctrines, and theological understanding one could possibly ask for in the Word of God, The Bible. There […]
Isaac Backus is one of the two most important Baptists during the American Revolutionary period and what would follow. He contributed to the discussions on religious liberty to the Constitutional Convention, and has been directly credited with influencing how religious liberty was to be codified in the Bill of Rights. But how did he come […]
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.