Episode 9, Series 2,
The Christian Sabbath – #3
In Acts 10:10, does Peter have an ecstatic vision by falling into a trance, as Catholics and many Protestants teach? What is an Ecstatic Vision? Does the Bible teach that people fall into trances? Analyzing the King James translation of the old language to determine what […]
Episode 8, Series 2,
The Christian Sabbath – #2
The Common Conception of Christmas has been degraded to a more mundane event. Some Americans care, but most are indifferent to the change in perception, according to statistics published by the New York Times. Analysis of a News Article that claims Jesus was born in a […]
Episode 7, Series 2,
The Christian Sabbath – #1
The conservative party in Poland, the Law & Justice Party, recently reenacted laws related to Sunday. The Outcry of critics compared to the recent economic activity. Why has Poland done so well? National unity around special activities and the old position of the “Christian” Sabbath in […]
Faith & The Faith – #6
What is going on with the State Church of Sweden? Is God Neuter? What about the Masculinity of God? What is the fundamental error of Gender Identity and what does it do when imposed upon Theology? The Final reading of Faith and The Faith, Analysis, and the rally needed […]
Faith & The Faith – #5
The English in Genesis chapter 6 makes reference to giants being on the earth in the days before the Flood. Is this a mythological period of history? What are giants? What is the right understanding of Genesis chapter 6? Next, after our Reading, we’ll examine the reality imposed by […]
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.