Episode 34, Series 3
A Concise History of Foreign Baptists #19
According to recent expansive surveys in the United States 20% of Christians don’t believe in the God of the Bible. What does that mean, and how did the research come to that conclusion? What’s different about these 20%? What about Christians in Europe? Less than a third (64%) believe in the God of the Bible. How did this happen? Comparing figures. Essentially, this is what happens when we undercut the Word of God, and biblical doctrine from having its full authority. What do we do now?
Next, after our reading, we’ll discuss the “Apostles’ Creed”. Is it Apostolic? Is it a good Creed?
- Church Persecution, Hate Crimes. False Religious Liberty? Final Various Verses and Analysis.
- Matthew 16:18-19 Peculiar Elements, Context, Keys, etc. Final Questionable Passages, and Analysis
- Matthew 16:18, What or Who is the Foundation for a Church? Analyzing the whole of Scripture. More Q&A, “Difficult” Passages
- Where are the Wheat and Tares? What about Replacement Theology? What Ekklesia in the Septuagint? Question and Answer with Dr. Carroll.
- Is Church a good translation for Ekklesia? Can a town be a Church? Boundaries of definitions. The relationship of Church to Kingdom.